At EMSYST-6 Ltd. were established and operate metrological verification and calibration laboratories, which comply with all international standards and prescriptive requirements on their application field, and possess the correspondent certificates, entitling them to carry out the respective measurements.
The verification laboratories are authorized by the State Agency of Metrological and Technical Supervision (SAMTS) according to Art. 50 para. 1 and par. 2 of the Act on Measurements to perform initial and subsequent metrological verification of:
• Electromechanical and electronic electricity meters for active and reactive energy in three-phase, three- and four- wire service, or in single-phase service, single and multiple tariff, accuracy classes 0.2 s, 0.5 s, 1, 2, 3
• Water meters for cold and hot water within a range of 0.03 m3 / h to 30.0 m3 / h, accuracy classes A, B and C.
The management system of the verification laboratories in accordance with standard BDS EN ISO / IEC17025 ” General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories”, which is a major prerequisite for acquiring rights for verification.
The calibration Laboratory is accredited by Executive Agency “Bulgarian Accreditation Service ( EA “BAS”) pursuant to BS EN ISO / IEC17025 in accordance with Art. 10, paragraph 1, item 4 and art. 28, para. 1 of the Act on National Accreditation. EA “BAS” is a full member of the European Organization for Accreditation (EA) and is a party in the multinational agreement of recognition (MRA) for the accreditation schemes on the field “Calibration Laboratories”. This means that the results of our calibration certificates are recognised in all member states of the EA. The accreditation scope encompasses:
• Electrical energy standards, single-phase and three-phase, for active and reactive energy
• Fixtures with electronic standard electricity meter for metrological verification of single-phase and three-phase meters for active and reactive energy
• Flow meters and portable flow meter stations, to calibrate with water as working fluid
To maintain a high reliability level of calibrations results, and proof of the staff competence and the proper condition of its technical equipment, the laboratory regularly participates in international interlaboratory comparisons, where invariably demonstrates full compliance with the requirements.